Asbestos Removal – Bloomfield, MI
Why is asbestos removal important?
For many years, building materials were manufactured with asbestos because of their effective insulating qualities, ability to resist heat and chemicals, and capabilities to enhance the strength of a material. Many homes and buildings that were built before 1980 still contain asbestos products to this day.
Asbestos can commonly be found in building materials such as:
- Roofing materials: felts, shingles, mastics, and silver roof paint
- Floor tiles: vinyl, mastic, ceramic tiles, and tile adhesive
- Ductwork insulation: pipes, boilers, and HVAC ducting
- Plaster: stucco and lightweight concrete
- Ceiling tiles
- Acoustical ceiling
- Drywall, ducting, and HVAC tape
- Electrical wire insulation
- Attic insulation
In the vast majority of cases, these materials will probably need to be replaced or removed. If asbestos-containing materials need to be removed, all you need to do is call Clean Cut Abatement now at (800) 975-1697
There are two different classifications for asbestos, friable asbestos, and non-friable asbestos. Friable asbestos is considered to be any asbestos material that can be pulverized or crumbled by hand pressure. This is when it’s most dangerous, and the invisible fibers can be easily inhaled. Asbestos exposure has been linked to the development of serious respiratory diseases and different kinds of cancer, including mesothelioma, lung cancer, and asbestosis. This asbestos-related cancer can occur when asbestos is inhaled and the microscopic fibers become lodged within the outer lung tissue layer known as the mesothelium.
Don’t risk a code violation or unnecessarily putting your workers in harm’s way. Let Clean Cut Abatement help you protect your home, family, business, employees, and clients. Get your free consultation today!
Over many years, we have provided asbestos removal services right here in Bloomfield, Michigan. Our certified and licensed professionals can help home and commercial property owners identify and remove those hazardous asbestos-containing materials.
Proper Asbestos Removal Services include:
- Material sampling and analysis
- Asbestos abatement project monitoring
- Asbestos abatement project design
- Management plans pre-demolition
- Renovation NESHAP inspections
- Post-abatement clearance inspections
- Risk assessments