As one of the premier asbestos testing and abatement companies in Michigan, Clean Cut Abatement is always looking for licensed and qualified technicians to join our team! If you are interested in our employment opportunities, please send your resume to email@example.com. We are located in Wyandotte, MI, and serve all of Southeast Michigan. Serious inquiries only, please.
Asbestos Abatement AsbestosTechnician Requirements:
- At least 3 of the last 5 years working in asbestos abatement and/or lead removal.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and pre-employment drug testing.
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be willing to work 40 hours/week. After hours/On-call work is standard in our field.
- Valid drivers license required. Chauffeur’s license preferred.
- Must be state-licensed in asbestos abatement.
- 32 hour worker
- 40 hour contractor/ suppervisor
- Must be professionally dressed and groomed.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Candidates with IICRC certifications or asbestos licenses are preferred, but if an otherwise qualified candidate were to apply, we will ensure you become licensed and certified.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.